PvP or PvE games; which is better??
Lets start off with defining the two types of games. PvP is an acronym for the term "player vs player", usually used in online games where you can battle your opponent in real time, and the platform itself is very competitive. PvE on the other hand stands for "player vs environment" which is where the player has to battle monsters or NPCs (non playable character), this genre of game is not as competitive. Both type of games can be played online and offline, but here I will talk more about the online side of things.
Here is a YouTube video on how a Street Fighter 6 match works: https://youtu.be/1RBhebXqyS8
Now I will move on and talk about my personal favorite type of game, which is PvE. Personally speaking, I like games that are less competitive and focus more on exploring the available areas in game. The game that falls under the PvE category is called Honkai Star Rail.
Since it is a turn based RPG, each character gets a turn to either attack, heal or defend themselves, this also applies to the enemies. So even if your character is on low health, you cannot heal them unless the next turn is given to the healer, otherwise you have to sit there and see the enemy kill your character (this is one of the reasons why I rage quit sometimes)
Video link to a boss battle in Honkai Star Rail: https://youtu.be/VWhIX4UYK-0
If you are still unsure on what type of game is your style, that's completely understandable. Overall, I enjoy both styles of games, as playing games is one of my favorite past times. As for you the reader, deciding whether you prefer PvP or PvE, that is up to your personal preference. Just play the game and enjoy it!



Comments
Post a Comment