Let's fly with the wind

 Although “Let's Fly” sounds like freedom, in this text, It's not actually about freedom. It's about travelling and going to places that I want to visit. I may not be able to visit these places in the future. However, for me, travelling is not exactly like a goal, more like a dream. Let me tell you about these places. Who knows? Maybe you will also start to dream about going to these places in the future.


“To travel is to live.”-

Hans Christian Andersen


1. Ratargul Swamp Forest


Everyone knows about Amazon Forest, right? However, do you know there is a place in Bangladesh that is called the Amazon of Bangladesh? I think most people already understand what I am talking about. Yes, I am talking about Ratargul Swamp Forest, located in Sylhet in Bangladesh. Even if I get a chance to visit The Amazon one day, I will visit Ratargul before that. Its beauty is different from The Amazon. The scary part is that they both look like mazes. Ratargul rainforest contains almost 94 species of fish,200 species of trees, some different species of snakes, animals and birds. 



2. Rainbow Mountains


If someone asks me what I like about the Rainbow Mountains? Well, the answer is “It's like a colourful canvas.”

If you are a fan of vibrant colours and art, you will like this view. It looks like someone was annoyed about one coloured mountain. In the end, that person chose to draw the mountains with all the colours. Those are imagination. In reality, it's a rare natural beauty.

The mountains are located in China. However, Peru also has this colourful mountain known as Vinicunca.


3. Salar De Uyuni




How about a magical mirror? Well, in reality, there are no magical mirrors like Disney's magical mirror. However, there is a place which is much more magical than the animation. Do you know about the biggest salt pan in the world? Let's talk about Salar De Uyuni. Because of salt, the soil is white in this area. However, in the rainy season, it changes its look. It becomes the world's largest natural mirror. There are scientific reasons behind it. Well, let's not bring science here and just think about enjoying the view.






4. Hang Son Doong




Located in Vietnam, it's the world's largest cave. One may have low expectations. Well, it's just a cave.

However, it's not as general as it sounds.

The walls of the cave are so high that it is said a Boeing can fly through easily.

One can easily think of himself or herself as a treasure hunter while visiting this place. The most surprising thing is that the cave has its ecosystem. It has a Rainforest which is completely different from any other rainforest. It has some new species, a gigantic lake and one can explore it by boat. Can you believe it? It's a whole other world. It can easily be considered as an ancient world. If you want to visit the past, don't use a time machine! Just visit Hang Son Doong, a safer way to see the ancient world without time travelling.


5. Denmark Strait Cataract


Every waterfall is mesmerising. However, let me tell you about a unique waterfall. You can argue with me that every waterfall is unique. I will say,” Heard about the underwater waterfall?”

The Denmark Strait Cataract is an underwater waterfall with water falling over 3.5km. Looking at it will make you think that somehow the world is glitching. Whatever it is, it will make you think about how beautiful our world is!

It's like an artist's imagination that came true.


Well, there are a lot more places that I would like to visit in the future. However, I can't mention all of them here. Hope we will all fly with our dreams in the near future. Lastly, let me ask you, “Do you want to travel? Which place do you wanna visit first?”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Anime Became One of the Most Popular Entertainment Source Worldwide

Bangladesh Railway

F.Z.S. (A Brand)